Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Prison break as a bible study

I just found this online searching through images for my aunt and uncle's bible class homework who called all the way from Puerto Rico just to ask me to do their homework instead of doing it themselves. (long story I'm pissed about)

Apparently, besides a show on Fox, Prison Break is also a Bible study on Philippians. LMAO!

And who says they're only famous in China?! Christians love the show too! But the most important questions is...what girl in that whole congregation will be focused enough to listen when Michael Scofield is on her mind?!

4 comments:

Van said...

BLESS ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SIN!
ehehehehehehe

LadyN said...

LMAO

Anonymous said...

It's the nuns. Trust me. They got hots for Went.

LadyN said...

They prob do!! and prob regret him changing his mind about becoming a monk.